mardi 14 mars 2017

Carbon Copy Cloner help

I installed Carbon Copy Cloner on an iMac at work, I was/am going to use it to copy on a weekly or data folder containing all our files. I don't need a full clone of the hard drive, I am only worried about content (have time machine and another offsite backup). So I purchased the latest version of Carbon Copy Cloner (v4) and started to run it on Saturday. It got interrupted in the process and stopped. Looking at this computer it now has about 70 gigs free instead of the 400 gigs free it had before starting this process. What has happened here?? I am assuming CCC is eating up my space as nothing else was installed to take up this much room. It was copying to a hard drive I have at home for a second offsite backup. Does Carbon make some other backup somewhere on the main hard drive?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2nAvjle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire