lundi 13 mars 2017

iPhone 5C problems

Hey guys, my iPhone 5C seems to be having some weird problems.

1. It can't seem to find our time zone, therefore the time is incorrect. I can set it manually but.....
2. It also randomly restarts and looses the time I manually set. I've only seen it reset to either 12:00 Am or 7:00 Pm.
3. The battery percentage moves around very quick and is very random. Leaving it plugged in for a long time I can get it to 100 percent but if it randomly restarts, it usually shows below 10 percent.
4. Another note, I have only got it activate once using iTunes, however without I/T I can't get the phone to activate. It's saying it can't connect to the server and to try again later. It's connected to wifi and is showing 2 - 3 bars of 3G. I'm assuming that it has something to do with the date/time problem. Makes sense if I'm able to fix the time zone problem, I should then be able to connect to the apple server.

Has anyone seen this problem before, and if so, were they able to get it fixed?

BTW I have already tried a new battery with no change, and I refuse to ship it out to Apple.

Thanks in advance.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2n2JfYL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire