lundi 19 juin 2017

"Applications" folder in Dock randomly bounces?

Weird issue never seen before by me - the "apps" icon (Blue folder with the letter A on it) in the dock randomly bounces. I catch it in my peripheral vision, and by the time I actually move my eyes to look directly at it, it has stopped. Then it happens again a few minutes later.

Today's the first time I've ever seen this happen.

I am on a Late 2010 MBPro 17" running Mac OS Sierra with all the latest updates.

I am not running any hacks, everything is plain old stock. Yes I do have a few non-Apple apps like 1Password, VLC, WhatsApp, Dropbox, Calibre, Firefox, Opera etc., but nothing weird.

Googling does not help - all I see are solutions to some app's icon bouncing without launching (run permissions repair is the solution). My issue is the Apps icon itself. As usual, I eem to be the only person in the whole world ever to have faced this issue.

Any ideas on where I should start looking?

Thanks and cheers


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2shLFEy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire