mercredi 28 juin 2017

Older Mac Mini does not like Open Office

I'm having trouble with the version of Word on my Mac Mini and several people have recommended Open Office.

However, my computer will not open it as it has an "unidentified developer" and the computer will only open apps from the App Store or "identified developers."

The Mini is about 7 years old and I made the error of installing Sierra on it several months ago.

Memory is 2GB.

Any suggestions, or is it a lost cause?

For the record, my version of Word has suddenly decided it wants my Secret Squirrel code number that I used to instal it ... 7 years ago. I have no clue what it is anymore and have so far been unable to find the paperwork, and would prefer not to pay Microsoft the fee they demand to give me a new one.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2s3yqog

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire