mercredi 28 juin 2017

Operation iPad

OK folks, I just might return to the world of Apple. While I really like my Thinkpads, I can't stand Apples current Macbook lineup and will never buy another one unless things really change in that product line.

I don't see Blackberry making the grade any time soon either. Tried to hold out for a Canadian product as long as I could.

I want to further minimize and increase portability. So I want opinions on the viability of running my entire digital and online world exclusively on an iPad and an iPhone. Better for traveling.

I think this is doable, but I want to make sure that I have not overlooked anything. I don't want to come to a point where I might feel that I needed a Thinkpad or any other PC because I could not do something on the iPad.

I have a first generation ipad mini. Don't use it much and think it is too small to replace a laptop.

Do I need an iPad Pro, or will an iPad be good enough?

Does anyone else here do this?

Your thoughts and opinions.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2uirVyy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire