dimanche 11 juin 2017

basic graphic design program suggestions

I want to create flyers, business cards, etc. I've used PowerPoint with a bit of success but it's acting funny today when I try to crop an image and ultimately it doesn't produce the best quality.

Lately I have been using Canva but it's got odd things about it and a biggie is that you can't fully justify text.

I don't know what to use. Is Pages a way to go? I've seen some reference to it being used for these kinds of creations. I have Word but you can't move things around without them affecting other elements (thus using PPTX). Is Pages better? Other suggestions? Some sort of Microsoft Publisher equivalent out there?

Can you get InDesign without CC? I don't want to have to be online to use it.

thanks.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2sbnQP0

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire