jeudi 3 août 2017

Airport Express issue - a/n mode.

I have an older type Airport Express (the wall-wart type). It was the first version to do "n" level networking. I used it primarily to extend a network based on and Airport Extreme of the same vintage. It worked well enough and ran in the 2.4GHz bandwidth, operating in B/G/N mode (this is an important note - see later). I use WiFi Express to scan my networks.

I recently replaced the Extreme with one of the latest tower types.

The behaviour of the Express has changed. According to WiFi Express, the Express is now operating in A/N mode on the 5GHz band which is of no use to me. I would like to somehow revert it to B/G/N mode in the 2.4 band...... It is connecting to the base network because it works for AirPlay.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

TIA


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2vukKYg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire