jeudi 3 août 2017

Warped ESL lessons

Thought I would offer some of my lesson thoughts here to get your thoughts. I know we have a number of educators here.

In this lesson I try to personalise positive traits. I give each student a name tag and have them print in small letters their first name. I then have them circle the 3rd letter of their name and think of a positive trait which begins with that letter.

This would then become their new first name. My first name is Paul so I would circle the U, and would use "Understanding" as an example. I would then have the students print their new name in large letters on the name tag and reintroduce the students to each other by their new name, with a brief explanation of the trait.

Through the rest of the class the students would have to "act" the trait. So, try this yourself, circle the letter of your first name and for the rest of the day act as the chosen new trait name.... would be interested in your new names.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2v0emac

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire