mardi 29 août 2017

Trying to connect my camera to my desktop

Sorry, I can't manage to delete this ... if somebody else would, that'd be great. It seems I can only edit it. I basically said "F*ck the camera" and used my iPad instead. :)



I have a seven-year-old Mac Mini and a PowerShot A540. I am trying to hook the PowerShot up to the Mini to download some photos of the swimming pool in the back yard (note: we don't HAVE a swimming pool back there ... normally).

I have the cord plugged into the Mini and attached to the PowerShot, which is on, but absolutely nothing is happening. All I'm getting when I open the Photo program is a file of photos that I previously downloaded.

I should add that my Mini has a whole 2GB of memory and I made the error of installing the latest OS on it. It still operates after a fashion, but I know -- now -- that the memory and the OS was not a good mix. I'm not intending to do anything with the Mini; I plan to just save up my pennies and replace it with a newer model.

Any suggestions regarding the camera and the desktop would be greatly appreciated.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2x2mJU6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire