mardi 29 août 2017

Using a WD my cloud drive as a time machine backup?

Hi, I'm currently interested in buying two western digital (WD) my cloud hard drives. I would like to have one, as my media drive (music/photos mainly). I would like to use the other as a time machine backup.

Now, I know i can use one of the drives as a time machine backup. However, I want to backup the media drive onto the time machine backup as well.

These drives are NAS drives, pretty much. Will this work? I want to know a head of time, because each drive is like $200+, so I don't want to waste $400+ dollars to find out, it doesn't work.

I currently use two usb drives. One usb for time machine, and the other for media. I can use my current usb time machine drive to backup my media drive. It works fine. Now just wondering if I convert both drives into WD my cloud drives, if the setup would work.

Thanks, Phu.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2wkA73V

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire