jeudi 17 août 2017

How to initial and sign a pdf document

I have to initial each page and sign one page of a pdf document quite often.

I used to use Adobe Acrobat to do this but now I need to do this also on a Mac that doesn't have Acrobat installed so I was looking for some other options rather than buy Abrobat again.
It's a bit cumbersome with Acrobat anyway.

So I came across this video which explains how to do this using only preview

Seems very straight forward and very simple and quick to use once the signature is set up, but....
When I open the first pdf I want to try this on in preview, there is no "Edit" icon.
I have the "Marker" icon (pencil on a line) but not the "Edit" icon (pencil in a box).
Checked my toolbox - nothing
Running El Capitan so the icon should be there but it isn't.

Came across a fewe posts on google where people have the same issue - but no resolution.

Any suggestions what I need to do/check to get that "Edit" icon into my preview toolbar?

PS: Preview version shows as 8.1


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2i9hc8C

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire