mercredi 30 août 2017

For Sale Powerbook 170 - Free

Free

Hi,

I cleaned house and found a PowerBook 170.
I think that's the first portable we got from our company many moons ago.
I assume it works but the battery is toast I'm sure and I don't have a power adapter to try it.

Before I throw it out I thought I post it here in case someone collects old Macs

The unit is free but has to be picked up either in Belleville or Cornwall, possibly also in Ottawa or Montreal since I travel there sometimes. Only come to Toronto very seldom.

PM me if interested

PS: Just checked a bit closer, on this unit the battery is actually missing and one of the knobs of the hinge is missing but the hinge works fine without it.
I remember when I still used it that that knob was missing for most of its useful life.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/2vGltCT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire