lundi 22 septembre 2014

Apple verification

It figures. Just when you need something to work, it doesn't, and the solutions that used to work, fail.



Our office network has failed today... DHCP server down or some such thing. The tech has given everyone static IPs in the meantime to get us up and running.



Problem: only the ethernet- connected machines can go online, like my crappy HP touchscreen thingy. No problem, I can still get email via icloud.com, right? Wrong. Under new security precautions, I can´t log-in to my email from any other browser without verifying it using a third device, like my cellphone (which died) or my iPad (which is at home).



Security can really be a pain in the ass sometimes....





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1wG086T

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire