vendredi 19 septembre 2014

Couldn't get the 6 Plus today :( What should I do?

I was naive to think that I could go to a Rogers store around 7:45am today to get the iPhone 6 Plus.



How is it where you guys live? It's funny, my mall here had at least 300 people lining up, yet the Rogers downstairs in the mall was fully stocked with iPhone 6's and had nobody lining up.



But, Rogers told me that NO Rogers stores in this area (London) received the Plus, and that the Apple store only had 11 on hand (not including reserved) and obviously those 11 went to the first 11 people in the lineup.



So, I called Rogers instead. We are automatically redirected to "Rogers Private Support" as part of the business department and they were able to get me on a separate wait list at #385. No indication as to what that translates into for shipping times.



Do you guys think I'll have any luck, if I stay on top of it, calling Rogers stores in the area this week to try and get a 6 Plus as soon as they get a shipment in, and then cancelling my place in line?



It sucks because I already had arrangements to sell my iPhone 5 today with someone from Kijiji. So, so naive :(





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1BUet2B

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire