mardi 16 septembre 2014

NSFW Popup windows!!!!!!

WTF is going on with all these pop up windows lately in safari?:mad::mad::mad:



I'm running iMac with OS 10.8.5 and safari 6.1.6 and every site I log into including this one, with every click I get a pop up window or a new tab opening up.



I"m running adblock, adguard adblock, I even have certain website blocked via my router.

is it just me or is anyone else having these issues? I'm tired of having NSFW websites pop up while i'm on kid safe websites.



For instance I clicked to start this thread and a new tab opened up to a website to stream movie content, mackeeper and detoxmymac, these keep opening up.



I seems this has been happening over the last month.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1u1uv5S

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire