mardi 23 septembre 2014

iPhone 6 - more data hungry?

Hi,



The problem I have with the new phones, more than anything, is having to deal with cell phone companies again in order to figure out how best to get one.



Last night I called my current provider, named a four letter word starting with F. The very ill informed and rather poorly trained CSR tried to convince me that the iPhone 6 uses WAY more data than previous generations of iPhones - to the tune of double the data.



At first I figured that it was a sales tactic but instead of pushing more data on me, she pushed an older model - that could be a sales ploy, too, but I wasn't sure.



Does your new iPhone 6 seem to use more data or do you even know/notice?



Just curious and it would be good to know before I got back into the cell phone CSR vortex.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1sm13et

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire