vendredi 15 avril 2016

default (rebuilt) photo library taking up big chunk of HD

Running out of disk space, I used Grand Perspective to find what was using up the most space on my hard drive and it shows default (rebuilt) 2.photolibrary and default (rebuit)2.photoslibrary are the main culprits. There's also the Photo library, itself taking up a big chunk.

I'm not sure when or how I ended up with these 2 rebuilt photo libraries, but now I'm wondering how I can compare the photos on either one and to the non-rebuilt one so that I can remove, or even delete them. If I were to move the Photo Library to an external drive, what would be the best way of doing it so that Photo, or iPhoto, would know where to look for them?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Ndna1s

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire