jeudi 28 avril 2016

Portable Monitor for MacBook Air

Greetings Mac brain-trust. I'm running a mid-2011 11" Macbook Air that is perfect for my road-warrior duties. However, there are times when I want to display something to a client or small group and the 11-inch screen is just too small. I tried using a pico-projector and found the image typically washed-out or a decent projector either too big or requiring a screen. So, I've been considering a light-weight portable monitor. I've been looking at an "ASUS MB168B 15.6" HD Portable USB-Powered Monitor" but was wondering if anybody in ehMac-land might have any experience or advice in this area. It appears that this particular model is backward-compatible to the USB2 port on my computer, but again, any advice most appreciated. Bobby


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/26yb3mk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire