lundi 11 avril 2016

Pretty Much No One Needs An Apple Watch

Quote:

I didn’t preorder the Apple Watch, or stand in line the day it came out. But I read every article about it, and when someone suggested that it would complement my “personal cloud,” I eventually felt compelled to buy one. I wear it every day, possibly out of determination to get something out of the $400 I spent on it, but when someone asks me if I think they should buy one, I usually tell them no.

The Apple Watch was released April 24, 2015. Nearly a year later, it’s become apparent that there really isn’t much of a need to get one.

The smartwatch was the first entirely new product that Apple had released in five years, the first launched under CEO Tim Cook’s oversight—as well the first product in decades launched by Apple without the direction of Steve Jobs behind it.
Details at the link.

A year after its launch, it’s now clear that pretty much no one needs an Apple Watch - Quartz


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/20vl8w2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire