jeudi 28 avril 2016

Ipad mini2 Screen repair, now no GPS?

Recently I dropped my out of warranty iPad mini 2 and shattered the screen, so I took it to iRepair to be fixed. Took a few days and a few back and forths (I guess these devices are NOT so easy to repair after all) I finally got it back with a working screen.

I use my iPad as a GPS, so after mounting it in my car, I noticed that Waze couldn't find my location. Neither could Google Maps, Apple Maps or any OTHER Map app. Location services are on.

I've reset the device three+ times, and even done a "reset all settings" but STILL no GPS signal. Is it even remotely possible that a screen repair could have damaged the GPS in the unit? I've done everything but a nuke and restore.

Ideas?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/246hTAC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire