lundi 29 juillet 2013

For Sale 2006 15" Macbook Pro

My original Intel Mac. Been sitting in a drawer, unused for about 2 years. Booted it up and used it for a few hours (mostly just surfing the web) and it appears to be fully functional.



Original box, original disks, original AC adapter.

Battery was replaced just before I stopped using it. Replacement was a Chinese copy I bought off eBay. Looks original and holds a good charge.

Display is good. No bad pixels as far as I can see.

Hinges are good. I mostly used this as a desktop computer and did not travel much with it.



- 15 inch display

- Superdrive

- 2gHz processor

- 2GB RAM

- 250 GB hard drive

- OS is 10.4 (Tiger)

- one small dent on top front edge (visible in photo)

- otherwise in great shape cosmetically



Got no idea what this is worth so I'm going to say $250.00 or best offer.



No warrantees or promises. Test it out onsite and if you like it, take it. Pickup in Burlington but could arrange to meet in West Toronto, Oakville or Mississauga near the QEW.








via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=107706&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire