jeudi 25 juillet 2013

Restore "Places" map in Photo Stream?

Hi everyone,



This summer I've been to England, Germany, Dubai and Bahamas and I found it quite cool that the "Places" button documented this on Photo Stream, I think it's a cool (but I guess not necessary) little function.



Throughout the summer I've had to replace my iPhone twice due to water damage both times. All my photos are still there in Photo Stream but they no longer register on the map.



Is there any way to get them back on that map?



So far I've tried Emailing the pictures to myself and then saving them to my camera roll but that doesn't seem to work - they aren't getting uploaded to photostream.



On another note - is there any way to increase the 1000 photo limit on photo stream? I'm not using iCloud backup so I don't see why I can't store more.



Thanks!





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=107513&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire