samedi 27 juillet 2013

iPhoto for SL Dilemma

Oish!



I've just finished (finally) updating my gf's Macbook to SL. I realized after it was all set up that it was missing iPhoto. So I thought simple fix, grab her original grey cds and load it up.



Well not so fast... the DVD player is toast. So, how about dragging it over from my system - I mean, she paid for it originally after all. No go. Tried multiple discs with multiple strategies - no go. Tried downloading from the App store, they only have version 9.4.3 which will run as slow as molasses on this Macbook.



This little exercise has taken up the majority of my Saturday. Any one have any advice on where to get a copy of 9.2 or something similar?



Thanks as always,



MJ





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=107618&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire