lundi 22 juillet 2013

Solved!-Two NexStar TX 2.5 External Hard Drive Enclosures not working

I bought two NexStar TX 2.5 External Hard Drive Enclosures two months ago and used one in-house only for some occasional backups.



The spare I used about a week ago for my niece's replaced 160GB MB HDD as a backup dive.



All were working fine until...:



- Restarted my niece's MB when she came to pick it up on Sunday, and no sign of the NexStar TX drive anywhere.



- So I said I'd switch her NexStar TX external with mine, plugged it in to check, and it wouldn't mount either and no sign of it. WTF!!



The HDDs all work in another brand enclosure and my HD Dock.



None of the NexStar TX enclosures will mont etc. The drive spins but that's all.



It seems a bit odd that both NexStar TX enclosures would flail and in such a short time, and most reviews are positive.



Did I just get two NexStar TX enclosure duds??





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=107298&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire