mercredi 17 juillet 2013

Mac mini upgrades.

Hi ehmac community. I need your opinions. I recently purchased a refurb 2.3 i7 mac mini. I don't do any video work, or play games. I do a bit of photo editing using adobe lightroom, and a bit of photoshop. On my previous imac. I had 12gb of ram. According to the activity monitor. I was never using more than 8-9 gb of ram. Never did it touch the 10 gb mark.



So i'm debating if i should get if 8gb ram or 16gb. Its about $60-70 more for the 16gb. I'm already planning to buy an ssd as a boot drive, and i'm going to put my apps on the ssd as well. Media, such as photos and music will stay on the regular hdd.



I don't mind getting the 16gb, but if its just going to wasted because its not going to be used. I'd rather take that extra $60-$70 and throw it towards the ssd.



What are your thoughts?



Thanks, Phu.





via ehMac.ca http://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=106970&goto=newpost

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire