dimanche 17 janvier 2016

Money from website. Have to claim on taxes?

I have been running a small website for 10 years now as a hobby.

Last year i have finally started making some profit.

Profit from website sales. 80$ for the whole year

Profit from ads on my website $200 for the whole year


So my question is. Do i have to claim this on my taxes? Is it even enough to claim? Can they even tax this small amount.



My other question is. My friend told me i should think about registering my hobby as a small busines. He said since i am making a small profit. I can claim my internet and hosting costs.

What percentage of my internet can i claim? 20%? and my hosting. But since i only make around 200 a year i can't claim more than my profit. 200 In my case.



Help! Thanks.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1UZII0o

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire