samedi 9 janvier 2016

Problem finally solved -- deleted emails

For the past few years, emails from my 27" iMac would be erased. All that would remain would be the current two weeks. I checked my Mac email settings but I could not find what was causing the emails to be removed. Emails on my iPad, however, were not removed.

Well, I finally found the culprit that was causing their deletion. I do have a PC laptop that runs Windows. The mail program that I use is Thunderbird. On this PC I have two accounts. I opened the preferences on both and checked them out. With one of them, it had a setting to delete messages on the server after 14 days. When I changed this to "Never" the emails on my iMac were not removed.

I don't know how my PC and Thunderbird could affect my Mac but it did.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1mLZl5g

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire