vendredi 15 janvier 2016

MacBook Pro Upgrade

I would like to be able to use Airplay from my Macbook Pro to my HDTV. I tried using an App called AirParrot a ver that works with OS Snow Leopard but when it came to turn on the audio my Mac was not able to load and run the required driver. I use my laptop for general internet use; watching some videos on live streaming and youtube; photo editing and thats about it. Don't do any gaming at all, not sure if there is an OS to upgrade to that my current system could handle. My serial # entered on the Service and Support Coverage page showed: MacBook Pro (13-inch, Early 2011).
Any tips or advice are welcome.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg My MacBook pro.jpg (20.2 KB)


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1KhUOfV

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire