samedi 23 janvier 2016

MPB 2008 curriosity question

I have also got a 2013 MBP, but I am curious as to what caused the older one to quit.

The battery has been no good for a while, but I could use it while plugged in. I lent it out for a few days and while it was gone it quit. Trying to restart gave message something like "computer ran into a problem press any key to restart"

It will start and show options if I press the option key, but once I pick an option - Hard drive: Recover: even re-installation of Mavericks that I tried, I get Apple logo and gear that spins for a bit and then seems to stop.

I mostly use Windows PCs and have run into different types of problems that I manage to solve, but this is the first with a Mac. If the hard drive is toast, would it still boot? Thinking back to the problems I had with my desktop hard-drive I suppose it would.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1UjaYeq

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire