samedi 30 janvier 2016

Traditional iPod question, re: Notes

Hi,

Looking for some information on the iPod Notes reader, specifically which of the traditional click wheel models have this feature. I'm no expert on these devices, I have an old nano 3G, but if what I read is correct it may be on some/all of these iPods:

- iPod 3G thru 5G
- iPod classic
- iPod mini 1G, 2G
- iPod nano 1G thru 7G

If there are major differences anyone knows about from model to model, I'm interested. I suspect some of the screen sizes and text per line must vary.

The reason is I'm writing a Notes based puzzle game on my nano, and considering releasing it when finished. First I'll have to figure out what other models it may run on, and then try and find owners of said models willing to test it on that hardware and contribute feedback... so the list of suspects is required.

Thanks in advance.

best regards,
et3400


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1m6pYAD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire