mercredi 27 janvier 2016

iMovie won't share

Hello Mac universe, I was last asking a question about an issue with iMovie stalling during use back in August. I can't find that thread to add to. It was suggested that I update. So I did, I updated the OS to Yosemite and have updated iMovie several times since. I was able to complete the video I was working on last month (I don't find the new version as user friendly). I have been trying to finalize the video this month. "Finalize" isn't a thing in the Yosemite version of iMovie, just "share". So I've tried multiple times to share to a "file" or "youtube". None have worked. I get a message after it goes through its process "exporting (file name) has failed, the operation could not be completed". What gives? It goes through the whole song and dance just to tell me it can't do it.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1ZUklD9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire