jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Rebate Rant

I bought a bluetooth dongle from ASUS with the promise of a $20 mail in rebate which made it cost about $8.
I go through the whole ordeal of cutting out the UPC, registering online to get the forms, filling out the form, enclosing receipt and mailing to the states.
Today they send me this:

Your Rebate was not approved for the following reason(s):

- Required Documentation missing-Copy of Clear or Legible Receipt/Invoice or Packing List

I know damn well the receipt was printed from NCIX and enclosed and it was perfectly legible.
However the good people at ASUS are willing to give me another chance! Simply download and complete the forms all over again, send in the "missing" pieces and they'll reconsider.

This seems to me like a BS stall tactic in an attempt to get me to throw my hands up and forget the $20. Which is probably exactly what will happen.

Has anyone else encountered this with rebates?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Qv3kwD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire