mardi 16 février 2016

DSL provider??

My cousin is moving out to the country, St. Clemens/Heidelberg area in SW Ontario. They have been having trouble finding a provider for DSL, there is no cable access, there house is surrounded by farmers fields.

They have tried Teksavvy and VMedia with no luck, they will not service the area. I thought as long as you have a phone line you would be ok, seems I was wrong on that.

Bell is expensive and the speeds are 5mb... is that even fast enough to stream Netflix? That is the big use for them, streaming TV via netflix, shomi, etc to their apple tv.

Can anyone recommend me a DSL provider? I have googled and not got a lot of choices or come up with some webpages that look ancient.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1mG5BKO

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire