mercredi 3 février 2016

Home button and Siri since 9.2.1

So yesterday I was able to confirm that the problem wasn't just with me.

I recently updated my iPad Mini 2 128gb to 9.2.1 using iTunes. Went thru smoothly, no problems, everything worked as expected, or so I thought.

Turns out, since the update, pressing the home button for ANY REASON will almost always bring up Siri. At first I thought it was my home button; maybe it's a little sticky, of maybe something seeped into the seam. Then I saw a co-worker having the same problem with HER iPad mini. Then my tenant. Then some stranger in the Food Court of a shopping mall. Weird.

It turns out that anything other than the quickest tap, 8 times out of 10 will bring up Siri, and as you can understand, this gets annoying REAL quick. Any suggestions on what I can tweak to eliminate or at least reduce this problem that DID NOT EXIST in 9.2?


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1S0zkfg

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire