jeudi 25 février 2016

For Sale Silver 128GB iPhone 6S Plus, Factory Unlocked, Applecare+, Kenu Mount, Caudabe Case

Selling my 128GB iPhone 6S Plus in Silver. It was bought direct from Apple (Factory Unlocked) and has been in a protective case with a screen protector since the first week I owned it.

AppleCare Plus is active.

Comes in the original box with a charger and lightning cable.

Also included:
Kenu Airframe vent mount for the car
Caudabe "The Veil XT" slim case (with protection for camera protrusion)
Screen protector already installed (and I will send at least one more if I can find it.

Asking price is $1450. All in, paid close to $1800 so overall a good deal.

Shipping to Canada is included via Expedited Parcel, fully insured.

Overall condition is excellent, may show minor signs of wear but as mentioned, it has been in a case and under a protector since the beginning, and I'm the kind of guy who makes sure not to put it in the same pocket as my keys.


I'm selling because I realized I like a tiny phone, even if it means giving up the gorgeous screen, amazing battery life and stabilized camera! So I put my old 5S back into service.

Payment via EMT (Interac Email Money Transfer). I can provide references (ebay account, other forum feedback account) if necessary.

Pics coming soon!


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1QIBlNF

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire