dimanche 28 février 2016

Looking for good price on Sandisk Extreme Pro 960 GB SSD

Hi All,

The Crucial M550 512GB SSD I put in my mid-2010 MBP made it so snappy I decided to keep it (having the Superdrive is also a big plus for me) but it is getting full so I am looking for a decent price on at 960GB-1TB SSD.

Tom's hardware really likes the Sandisk Extreme Pro sustained-write performance so I am leaning toward that instead of the Samsung 850 EVO.

Amazon has it for $523 from Techdepot and Techdepot Canada itself has it for $541 CAD
ExtremePro SSD 960GB - TECHDEPOT CANADA

Techdepot Canada doesn't seem to be in the computer parts business, though. Has anyone dealt with them or know of another good buy for this drive or the Samsung?
Cheers,
MacMonkeyBoy


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Rechs9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire