vendredi 16 janvier 2015

iTunes erased my content AGAIN!

Why does it do this? I have several playlists manually synced to my iPad, and when I go to add a song or two to any playlist, every OTHER song becomes uplayable either thru iTunes or on my iPad. In iTunes, every song has a (!) beside it, and wont play, on my ipad, the Music app just keeps skipping songs till it finds one it can play.



Like WTH, Apple? You issued an update to fix the "Ringtone syncing bug" but the Music bug has been there since iOS7 was introduced and it has NEVER gone away. Is this your way of forcing us to stream out music (rhetorical)???



I cannot be the only one this has happened to. To be sure, I borrowed someone's older iPad, still running iOS6, and synced music to it, then randomly added songs to random playlists. Not. One. Hiccup.



Connect iOS7+ device and no ends of syncing nightmares. Clearly there is a bug that Apple has chosen to ignore.



Suggestions other than resyncing AGAIN?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1BEmyd1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire