mardi 20 janvier 2015

emailing Tim Cook actually works

Well it at least gets a response.



So I have been having a nasty time with an iMac 5K I purchased in November (received beginning of December). The first one was defective and returned. The replacement had the same defective, despite being a new machine (not the same over, was shipped out from China). On the second go around, I called Apple Support, went through the same process again, the advisor said they would get back to me on Tuesday (I called on a Saturday). Tuesday came around, no return call, Wednesday no return call, but I was out all evening so did not call back. Thursday, still nothing so I call, leave a message. Nothing on Friday, I call leave another message. Nothing Saturday I leave another message then call Apple Support again and get a new advisor to help me out. He seems better, tells me the same things but that he is going to get back to me the next day. I wait, nothing, I call and leave a message, he is not back in the office till Tuesday. I leave a few more messages over the days he is supposedly working, no luck. So yesterday after trying to call the number and extension I have for me every 10 mins from 2pm on till 5 pm I decide enough is enough and send off an email to Tim Cook (found an email address with a simple google search).



I did not think anything would come of it, it was more or a polite rant. After that I phoned support again to get a new advisor to see if they can get let me know what is going on. At this point I have sent in the 2nd defective iMac with no word on if they are sending out a replacement or refunding me, again I am clueless and the communication is terrible. The new advisor gives me much more confidence then the last 2, he got all my details, phoned me this morning to keep me up to date on the statues, so I was/am happy that they are at least communicating and keeping in touch with me.



Well I get a call at work, seems Tim Cooks office got my email and now someone higher up is looking into this and pushing to get this fast tracked soon. No idea how they got my number, my email address that i sent from is my Apple id but it is not associated from work. Needless to say I was shocked to get a call and am happy that they seem to be taking this very serious now, which they should. With service like that Apple would quickly fall from the customer satisfaction spot they have had for many years. Now I very much doubt that Tim Cook read the email I sent, but nice to know there are people following and monitoring it to take action.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1C4X7BJ

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire