samedi 24 janvier 2015

Speech to Text on iPad

I’m trying to find information on the “Speech to Text” feature in the Notes app on an iPad.



My wife has an iPad 2, 64G, and she would like to record and convert lectures to text.



My wife’s friend has a newer iPad and is able to do this (I’ve ben told) very quickly and easily, using the Notes app which is supplied on the iPad.



When we try this on our iPad, we click on the microphone icon in notes, a wave form is displayed which responds nicely when we speak and an insertion cursor appears where we would expect the text to appear.



But no text!



I’m not familiar with the iPad controls & settings (get frustrated trying to make sense of the organisation). I cannot find any setting to turn on the text, I tried searching Google and Apple for some reference to this feature, but all reference other note taking apps like Evernote etc.



I’m hoping someone here with more experience can give me guidance with this problem



- before I pick up a small sledge and vent my frustration out on this miserable @#••&!!





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1BWOWbM

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire