jeudi 29 janvier 2015

Beware of Apple notice via email

Just got this email on my iPhone alerting me of an app purchase on another device. Made me a bit nervous but when checking the email at home on my Mac, it definitely looks suspicious:



Your Apple ID was just used to download Camfrog PRO 6.99$ from the App Store on a computer or device that had not previously been associated with that Apple ID.



This download was initiated from Canada.



If you initiated this download, you can disregard this email. It was only sent to alert you in case you did not initiate the download yourself.



If you did not initiate this download, we recommend that you go to iforgot.apple.com to change your password, then see Apple ID: Security and your Apple ID for further assistance.



Regards,

Apple



I did tap on the iForgot.apple.com link on my iPhone thinking that I should change my password real quick and saw some video site in the address bar and closed it.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1z8NkcP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire