samedi 17 janvier 2015

Bugginess creeping in....

Noticed for the last few weeks that there seems to be some buggy behaviour creeping in and some slowing down on certain user interaction such as clicks, etc.

Just today especially, I've noticed clicking menu items in Safari requires me to click several times to keep the menu up. The first couple clicks, it appears but then disappears. Generally, many Finder operations seems quite slow when clicking from window to window. Even closing a window will be delayed. I tried logging into the Guest account and everything seems much more responsive. Checked my System drive with Disk Utility (SSD) and appears to be okay. Not sure what else to look for. Any help would be much appreciated. I'm running my mid-2010 MBP on OS X 10.10.1 After logging back into my User account, it seems a bit better but I know it will start acting up again as usual.





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/15aUe5M

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire