vendredi 23 janvier 2015

New TV

Potentially in the market for a TV, and I'm particularly picky in what I like. Haven't been particularly impressed with what I've seen in stores, video quality wise. Basic needs:



- 1080p (no 4K, don't suggest it).

- Approx. ~48 inches; don't need 50"+ for my small living room.

- Must have an LED panel, with exceptional video quality.



Used for TV shows and movies, but additionally, for PC gaming. I've been to one too many friends' places with consoles and PC's hooked up to their TV, and the video quality is downright poor on an otherwise good looking TV, even when sitting at a distance as expected when looking at a 40"+ panel. Every once in a while, I run into a TV playing back 1080p content and I'm stunned by how good it looks. Too bad I never remember the TV. I want crisp images.



Haven't determined a price range yet, but I'm not going to cheap out too much, either. I don't need the newest technology like OLED that will drive up the price for no good reason. :)



Any advice?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1JkhNYk

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire