mardi 27 janvier 2015

Mac Pro and Adobe CC anyone?

After a ton of issues with a new maxed out iMac 5K and Adobe Indesign and Illustrator I have decided to return the 5k. I am still looking to upgrade from my Retina MacBook Pro. There is no real alternative at the moment. The Retina MacBook Pro is limited RAM wise and the upgrade would not that be that big from what I have now.



The only alternative is the Mac Pro. Now I am not 100% on going this route, I will probably wait till Adobe catches up with the technology in the iMac, though I am thinking I will have to wait for the next iMac 5K release. The issue with the iMac 5K is the gpu from what I have found. Now the Mac Pro is also running an ATI AMD gpu, different, but same brand. Does anyone use the apps mentioned on a Mac Pro? Do Indesign and Illustrator run well on these machines?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1uyiXqv

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire