mercredi 21 janvier 2015

Desktop background photo

It took me a while to figure out how to get a desktop photo background when I had Maverick. It never did change - it would always stay the same one - but I got over that.



I updated to Yosemite - but now - every morning, I start up the Macbook - I get my set desktop photo (it flashes for about 10 seconds) and then I get the Apple mountain thing.



I go in' every morning and reset the photo - but there is no option to 'save' - so for the balance of the day, I have my background - but the next morning we go through the same process.



I have tried to delete the Apple file from the options - but all that did was grey out the title. It still defaulted to the ugly mountain the next day. I had it set for random - but that never works. I changed it to keep the same photo - but it does not save beyond the day that I am working on.



Any suggestions?





via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1sYI5LB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire