lundi 28 septembre 2015

Best OS X server ???

Good day to all.

on my previous post, i bought a Xserve and XRaid. Now that all of this is working? i had set it up as a time machine for my main OS x on my network, which did saved my butt recently after a SSD disk failure.

Sadly enough, i had enough with that noise from the Xserve 2008 and currently using a Macpro running 10.6 server.

My xraid is still running and all and would love to use this to a new level.

I want to go wireless, i want to create my own "MY"Cloud for my iphone and macbook over the net and all and yet, I have no clue how to do it. which OSX server is the best to take the challenge. is 10.6 to old or should i go with 10.9 server. Apple use to have it, but they pulled it off, how is 10.8 server, is it a good one?

I'm sure i'm not the only one there trying to set this up or trying to understand to set this up.

any advise and help would be great.

Thanks


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1PKxmLt

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire