lundi 21 septembre 2015

Chrome Browser on Mac

Hello all,
I've never experienced this issue before on Mac, but it has just happened on my Macbook Pro running Yosemite. I've not had the issue on my Mac Mini. the problem is this:

I opened my Chrome browser on the MBP today and an additional three tabs loaded, one being the normal home page that i have and another being the "Delta Search Engine" page and another tab that says "I Search For", another Google Search page.

In my experience with the PC and Microsoft I was able to disable these unwanted adware pages. How do i accomplish this on my MBP. Doing a google search I learned that the "the Delta Search" page appears to be malware. What program does Mac have for avoiding this situation? Thank you


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1j2bCQW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire