mercredi 9 septembre 2015

September 9 Apple event

Surprised there are no posts on this already, things really have changed in the last little while on ehmac.ca

So what are you thoughts? I am looking forward to the new Apple TV. Love the siri integration, but will have to see if it really is that useful for navigating around. I will be picking one up as soon as it is released. Seems like some nice improvements to the iPhone. I really only followed cnets live coverage when I could, I did see something say "hey siri" will now work even when on battery power, great! I love the feature and use it all the time when plugged in and wish I could use it when it is not. Is this a feature only for the new iPhone or something coming with iOS 9?

Not sure what to make of the big iPad Pro. Would be nice if they started bridging the gap between OS X and iOS with this device, maybe a USB port and some more classic ways of file storage while keeping the touch friendliness of iOS. Cant see lugging one of those around, but would have considered it to replace my MacBook Pro if it was a bit more versatile like my MacBook Pro.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1Mcfyea

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire