vendredi 11 septembre 2015

Two Macbook Pros. Which one to keep? Or sell them both?

I ended up with 2 Macbook Pros after upgrading my daughter's computer. Yes, she gets the upgrades, I get the hand me downs.

The MBP that I've been using since 2009 is a MacBook Pro Mid-2009 15" 2.53GHz.

My daughter's hand-me-down is a MacBook Pro mid-2012 "Core i7" 2.3 15".

My MBP has been a workhorse but who wouldn't want a bit more speed. Question is, am I going to see a big upgrade if I start using the 2012 MBP? I have both machines maxed out at 8GB. I know I can just start using it and figure it out but the machine has been wiped and ready to sell. I'd rather not load it up with my software.

I typically have a lot of apps open at once. Mostly browser windows, Mac Office, Photoshop.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1LoTnM9

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire