mercredi 2 septembre 2015

For Sale MacPro 1,1

I am thinking of selling my MacPro 1,1, looking to get 350 for it.

Specs
Xeon 2.66x2
9GB of ram
250GB regular HD (I have all 4 bays but missing a few screws, trying to find them all)
GT210 1GB Silent (no fan) - Allows for running Yosemite have the original also
Yosemite 10.10.5 installed using hack described here: Resolved - 2006/2007 Mac Pro (1,1/2,1) and OS X Yosemite | MacRumors Forums

Cosmetically the box is very good considering the age, no dents or major issues. Just some scuff marks from normal wear.

I also have a USB 3.0 card installed that works without any special drivers. It does need power so you will need to run a power cable to it. I had run it from the DVD bay but that prevented it from closing fulling. You can get an adapter to connect it to one of the hard drive bays but I had all 4 used so that's why I didn't do that.

Have not had any issue with it and have done a fresh install now.

I am located in the GTA near wonderland/Vaughan mills


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1NaEbbm

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire