vendredi 18 septembre 2015

iPad 2 keeps crashing rebooting after ios 9 OTA update from 7.1.2

My iPad2 16GB wifi was running iOS7.1.2 before I upgraded it to iOS 9 last night,this morning I only get into once after answered those normal questions when upgrading the iOS,I found it is running a little bit lag,so I decided to reboot the device,somehow it keeps crashing rebooting and I'm no longer able to get into the system,I don't want to lose data but how can I resolve this issue?

I tried to connect it to a PC which has iTunes installed,I could not see the device because it stuck at the white apple screen with a progress bar,bar is increasing but device would reboot after the bar reaches about 30% of its length,then repeat the same.

I did upgrade another iPad 2 from 8.4.1 to iOS9 through OTA without any issue,

Please advise,thanks in advance.


via ehMac.ca http://ift.tt/1ODefVj

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire